Tips to Choose the Right Registered Agent ServiceRegistered Agent, Tips
One of the most critical functions of a Registered Agent is to provide real time access to critical information related to service of process. Registered Agents are your first line of defense in protecting your organization and clients from unfortunate results including default judgments.
What criteria can help you choose the right Registered Agent wisely?
Does your RA offer years of experience in handling the most sensitive documents and reducing risk to your organization? Does your RA’s staff ensure you will benefit from a nationwide service network, a commitment to service excellence and a team with decades of experience understanding the critical and time-sensitive issues that surround service of process?
Here are some specifics to look for to help you choose the right Registered Agent.
- Same-day scanning and electronic delivery of SOP documents with full paper trail scanning to catalogue all pertinent attachments and supporting evidence, including from mail, federal, state and government agencies.
- Change-of-agent services, including audits in all jurisdictions, with no fee.
- Dedicated client support during all business hours via phone or email.
- Documents delivered to you on the same day as served, providing you with the time needed to respond appropriately to any time-sensitive matters.
- Each SOP delivered with a transmittal document that details all of the specifics of the service as well as comments and notes of information you should know in addition to the actual scanned document.
- Personalized services tailored to your specific needs and requests.
Contact our team today to learn how your business could save up to 20% on Registered Agent Services when working with First Corporate Solutions!