Delaware State Holiday Schedule 2023State Updates
Delaware Secretary of State released their latest holiday schedule:
Friday, November 10, 2023
State Holiday – Veterans Day (observed) – The Division of Corporations will be closed.**
Wednesday, November 22, 2023
There will be no change in the regular hours of the Division – the 4-12 shift will be working 4 P.M. to 12 Midnight.
Thursday, November 23 & Friday, November 24, 2023
State Holidays – Thanksgiving Day and day after Thanksgiving – The Division of Corporations will be closed.**
Friday, December 8, 2023
- Division Employee Recognition Event – The 4-12 shift will be working 11 A.M. to 7 P.M. and the following changes will be in effect:
- All 30 Minute and Priority 1 (one-hour service) must be received by 5 P.M.; Priority 2 (two-hour service) must be received by 4 P.M. All other cut-off times will remain unchanged.
- Personnel in the Division will not be available between the hours of 11:00 A.M. and 2:00 P.M.
- 30 Minute, Priority 1 and 2 filings/requests will not be processed between the hours of 11:00 A.M. and 2:00 P.M. and must be submitted prior to 10 A.M. in order to be processed prior to the recognition event.
- DCIS and Document Upload will be available until 10:29 P.M. for securing filing dates and times.
- If agents have any emergency issues with connectivity they may call 302-739-9560 after 7 P.M.
Monday, December 25, 2023
State Holiday – Christmas Day – The Division of Corporations will be closed.**
Monday, January 1, 2024
State Holiday – New Year’s Day – The Division of Corporations will be closed.**