[Updated] Delaware Secretary of State Division of Corporations Office To Be Closed for Computer System UpgradeSeptember 03, 2015 Services / System Update
September 3rd to September 8th
The Delaware Secretary of State will close on Thursday, September 3rd at 4:30 pm EST, will be closed on Friday, September 4th and will not reopen until Tuesday, September 8th at 8:00 am EST due to the new DCIS system (ICIS) being implemented.
- Thursday, September 3rd – All priority services will be discontinued at 12:00 pm EST.
- Thursday, September 3rd – No filings or searches can be processed after 4:30 pm EST.
September 8th to September 11th
- The Delaware Secretary of State will only be open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST from Tuesday, September 8th through Friday, September 11th.
- One Hour, Two Hour, and Same Day filings must be submitted to FCS by 11:30 am EST.
- No searches or certificates can be obtained after 5:00 pm EST. Although filings can be submitted until 5:00 pm EST, filings that need to be dated with the submission day’s date must be submitted to FCS no later than 2:30 pm EST.
- No file dates will be secure after the planned closure at 5:00 pm EST on each of these days.
The upgrade to its imaging, workflow and data systems will allow enhanced services and products and be its first major overhaul since 1989. You can read what is posted on the Delaware Secretary of State’s website regarding the computer system conversion here. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 800.406.1577.