Vision, Mission & Guiding Principles
Our mission is to blend technology and personalized customer service to deliver the most responsive, efficient and accurate risk mitigation solutions.
Helping our clients feel safe.
To blend technology and personalized customer service to deliver the most responsive, efficient and accurate risk mitigation solutions.
- Focus on Profitable Growth We make business decisions based on the company’s financial health without sacrificing integrity.
- Make Clear Decisions We make decisions based on facts and analysis; not ego, opinions, or tradition.
- Exercise Accountability and Ownership We all take ownership and accountability of our work and responsibilities.
- Communicate with Respect and Empathy We encourage constructive, clear and direct communication among staff. We think before we act and treat everyone with respect, empathy and understanding.
- Foster Collaborative Mentality We think about the team first then self, sharing common goals, a common vision and working in an unselfish manner.
- Provide a Superior Customer Experience We will always do our best work for everyone and will provide a superior customer experience.
- Encourage Creativity We cultivate an environment that encourages ideas and questions the status quo.
- Develop Our Staff We embrace continuous personal and professional growth and development.
- March 13th, 2020
A Message from FCS Regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- March 12th, 2020
Coronavirus Update: Delaware Division of Corporations remains open for now
- December 23rd, 2019
First Corporate Solutions Closed Christmas Day
Recent Blog Posts
- April 3rd, 2020
Filing Office Closures due to Coronavirus (Updated 4/2/20)
- January 2nd, 2020
California Consumer Privacy Act Now In Effect
- November 14th, 2019
Delaware Offers Preclearance Review of Corporate Documents to Reduce Rejections