Vision, Mission & Guiding Principles
Our mission is to blend technology and personalized customer service to deliver the most responsive, efficient and accurate risk mitigation solutions.
Helping our clients feel safe.
To blend technology and personalized customer service to deliver the most responsive, efficient and accurate risk mitigation solutions.
- Focus on Profitable Growth We make business decisions based on the company’s financial health without sacrificing integrity.
- Make Clear Decisions We make decisions based on facts and analysis; not ego, opinions, or tradition.
- Exercise Accountability and Ownership We all take ownership and accountability of our work and responsibilities.
- Communicate with Respect and Empathy We encourage constructive, clear and direct communication among staff. We think before we act and treat everyone with respect, empathy and understanding.
- Foster Collaborative Mentality We think about the team first then self, sharing common goals, a common vision and working in an unselfish manner.
- Provide a Superior Customer Experience We will always do our best work for everyone and will provide a superior customer experience.
- Encourage Creativity We cultivate an environment that encourages ideas and questions the status quo.
- Develop Our Staff We embrace continuous personal and professional growth and development.
- June 17th, 2021
Connecticut Shuts Down UCC E-File Site Until June 21, 2021
- June 14th, 2021
Delaware Government Offices Closed June 18, 2021
- April 15th, 2021
First Corporate Solutions Celebrates 13th Year as IFA Preferred Vendor
Recent Blog Posts
- April 20th, 2021
Tips for “Reading” Your UCC Search Report
- April 13th, 2021
API For UCC – Enhance Your UCC Compliance While Eliminating Costly Errors
- March 23rd, 2021
What should I do if I accidentally let my UCC1 Financing Statement lapse?