Holiday Schedule for the Delaware Secretary of StateNovember 02, 2017 State Update
Below is the holiday schedule direct from the Delaware Secretary of State for the remainder of the year and the start of 2018. The DE SOS’ global filing service is in effect if file dates are required for the days the Division will be closed.
Friday, November 10, 2017
State Holiday – Veterans Day (observed) – The Division of Corporations will be closed.**
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
There will be no change in the regular hours of the Division – the 4-12 shift will be working 4 P.M. to 12 Midnight.
Thursday, November 23 & Friday, November 24, 2017
State Holidays – Thanksgiving Day and day after Thanksgiving – The Division of Corporations will be closed.**
Friday, December 1, 2017
Division Employee Recognition Luncheon – The 4-12 shift will be working 11 A.M. to 7 P.M. and the following changes will be in effect:
- All 30 Minute and Priority 1 (one-hour service) must be received by 5 P.M.; Priority 2 (two-hour service) must be received by 4 P.M. All other cut-off times will remain unchanged.
- Personnel in the Division will not be available between the hours of 11:00 A.M. and 2:00 P.M.
- 30 Minute, Priority 1 and 2 filings/requests will not be processed between the hours of 11:00 A.M. and 2:00 P.M. and must be submitted prior to 10 A.M. in order to be processed prior to Division personnel leaving for the recognition event.
- DCIS and Fax Gateway will be available until 10:30 P.M. for securing filing dates and times.
- If agents have any emergency issues with connectivity they may call 302-739-9560 after 7 P.M.
Monday, December 25, 2017
State Holiday – Christmas Day – The Division of Corporations will be closed.**
Monday, January 1, 2018
State Holiday – New Year’s Day – The Division of Corporations will be closed.**
**Access during State Holidays – Online agents will be able to access DCIS for processing through the direct transaction activity and will be able to use UCC research, name availability and the DCIS repository. This is the same level of access available after normal business hours and on weekends. The eCorp application will be available as well.